Introducing “Intense” shades of Stila's #1 selling waterproof liquid liner. From thin, precise lines, to thick, dramatic strokes, the formula glides on with ease, dries quickly and won’t smudge or run, day-into-night. The fine marker-like tip offers precise application for everyone from novices to pros and results in beautifully defined eyes that will leave a lasting impression.
- Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling.
- The fine tip makes application a cinch.
- Waterproof formula lasts all day!
- Shake well before use. Sweep pen along lash line. Use the tip of the pen to create a thin, clean line. For a thick, bold line, position pen at an angle and apply with slightly more pressure. Build to intensify colour. Store horizontally for best performance.
- Pull gently on the upper corner of the eye area to stretch and smooth the eye before lining with the Stay All Day Liquid Liner. This will make it easy to line and eliminate bleeding.
- Apply the liner as close to the lashes as possible. In order to avoid a gap between the lashes and the lining, try painting the liner into the lashes using small feathering strokes.
- It is usually easiest to apply liquid eyeliner by starting at the area of the eye where the brush naturally falls. For right-handed women this is most likely a left to right motion; for left-handed women it is usually a right to left motion.
- Stay All Day Liquid Liner is the perfect product for creating glamorous cat eyes. The best cat eye can be achieved by extending the eye shape. Use the lower lash line as a guide and create the wing first. Then connect it when lining the rest of the eye. Also, as a good rule of thumb, begin to line upward at the second to last lash.
Water/Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate,Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, May Contain (+/_) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Black 2 (CI 77266).